Pavlook Oy is committed to securing the privacy of its customers and anyone using the website or any Pavlook Oy online services according to the EU directive (EU) 2016/680.
The personal information customer provides to Pavlook Oy (3144306-6) will only be used for the purpose a customer is giving consent to (for example fulfilling online orders or online marketing).
At any time, a customer could end the subscription for the newsletter, request what personal data has been collected and/or demand information to be erased from the Pavlook.fi register. Any questions or concerns can be emailed to email@example.com.
What personal data is collected?
- Any customer’s information given or used by the customer in Pavlook.fi interactive services (such as contact forms)
- As a customer fills in the request or order, Pavlook Oy could save any personal information including an email address, name, phone number, presented addresses, language preferences and IP address used to contact us
- Pavlook.fi online store service uses different social media components that enable users to transmit information to different social media platforms. Pavlook Oy recommends for you to review the Privacy Policies of these service providers such as (but not limited to) Facebook & Instagram
How personal information could be used
- To perform obligations under the agreement made between Pavlook Oy and its customer
- To provide customer service
- To inform of Pavlook.fi goods and services requested by the customer
- To process orders that are placed through Pavlook.fi online services
- To provide tracking information for order shipments
- To contact the customer in case of any problems concerning the order
- To be able to provide campaigns and offers that a customer is interested in, or provide information that a customer might be interested in according to the given consent
Disclosure of personal information
Pavlook Oy could disclose a customer’s personal information directly or indirectly to the third parties:
- In the case when third parties are involved to fulfill Pavlook Oy’s obligations. The third parties will be instructed about the non-disclosure of the customer’s personal data
- If Pavlook Oy company or its significant part will be bought out by a third party. In this case, the customer’s information shall be considered as part of the company’s activities
- In case of forced requests in accordance with the law or new legislation, as well as sharing information with other companies and organizations to prevent fraud or reduce credit risks, Pavlook.fi keeps the right to reveal personal data
Security of collected personal information
All collected information is saved on secured servers. Pavlook Oy is responsible for the safe transaction of the information during the order confirmation. However, the safety of information received to a customer's email is the customer’s own responsibility.
Transmission, processing and storage of information collected by us or presented by you are well secured by modern methods and comply with GDPR.
Customer’s right to change or delete personal data
The customer is entitled to request to delete personal data that Pavlook.fi has collected at any time. If you wish that your personal data is corrected or erased, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The customer could delete/change one´s own private information as well using change/delete options in My account.
Third party's websites
Cookies used by Pavlook.fi online store
How long is the personal data stored
Pavlook Oy keeps the information as long as the information is necessary, or longer than demanded by law; not more than 6 months after termination of contracts or agreements.
Last update: August 31st, 2020.